A lot of things have changed in the world. But some things at McCulley Optix Gallery will never change:
- Our excellent, personalized care.
- Our through eye exams focused on your eye health and your best vision.
- Our cleanliness in all spaces of our practice
- Our Fabulous Glasses, handpicked by our expert opticians, for all your vision solutions.
A few things that have changed at McCulley Optix Gallery:
- We will have a maximum of 4 patients in the office at one time, to honor social distancing.
- Late appointments will need to be rescheduled.
- Any visit to the optical needs an appointment. Please call or text us to find a convenient time for your needs.
- We will greet you at the front door to have your temperature taken upon arrival and bring you directly to the exam room or a station in the optical.
A few things will now be part of our “new normal” at McCulley Optix Gallery:
- Our staff will be wearing masks and we ask that you wear your own mask to cover your mouth and nose. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- Our staff will be wearing gloves when handling a patient’s glasses or when necessary to touch a patient while doing frame adjustments.
- Instruments will be disinfected in front of you and disinfected again after you leave.
- We are happy to disinfect anything in the office for you again at your request.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (701) 373-2020 or request an appointment online.
Dr. Melissa McCulley and Staff